SPECIAL GUESTS FRANKIE BALLARD & ROSE FALCON
$30 PRESALE AND $35 AT THE DOOR
Add to Cal
New single: “Doin’ It Right”
• Rodney is currently in the studio working on his fifth studio album with new single “Doin’ It Right” going for adds the week of October 14, 2013.
• Rodney joined Darius Rucker this summer for the True Believers Tour.
• His latest album is Take A Back Road, released October 4, 2011 on Curb Records.
• Title track, “Take A Back Road,” off Rodney’s fourth studio album and sixth career No. 1 single, marks his fastest-rising single to date and spent two weeks at No. 1.
• Rodney’s “Take A Back Road,” written by Luke Laird and Rhett Akins, won Song of the Year at the 2012 BMI Awards. This marks Rodney’s third Song of the Year acknowledgement with both “Watching You” (SESAC 2007 / Brian White) and “If You’re Going Through Hell” (SESAC 2006 / Sam and Annie Tate) also earning the title.
• For Take A Back Road, Rodney teamed up with producer Ted Hewitt, who co-produced both It’s America and the Platinum-selling If You’re Going Through Hell, which features the title track smash hit and 2006’s Most-Played Song of the Year.
• Rodney hosted the Third Annual “Music City Gives Back” concert in downtown Nashville on June 4, 2013. The country community came together to support and raise funds for Oklahoma tornado relief following the devastating spring storms affecting Moore, Shawnee and other Oklahoma communities. In addition to Atkins, performers included Justin Moore, Jana Kramer and Josh Thompson.
• In Rodney’s first ever USO Tour in early 2012, he visited some of the most remote bases and military hospitals. Rodney was honored to spend time with and perform for over 3,400 troops in Kuwait and Afghanistan.
• The inaugural Rodney Atkins’ America’s Heroes Celebration took place Aug. 16-18 on Jekyll Island, GA. The military appreciation weekend included a beach party, festival games, family activities and live music capped off with Rodney’s show Sunday night, dedicated to Active Duty and Veterans of all military branches.
• Rodney’s No. 1 hit “Cleaning This Gun,” off his If You’re Going Through Hell album, is featured in the latest of the Bourne movies, The Bourne Legacy.
• A huge proponent of our military, Rodney appeared on NBC’s TODAY Show to promote Applebee’s Thank You Movement, as well as performed a benefit concert with Lucas Hoge in support of ThanksUSA – both organizations in place to encourage civilians to thank the U.S. military for their service, commitment and sacrifices for our freedom.
• Rodney performed the RIAA-Certified Platinum single, “Take A Back Road,” on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and on the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade to an estimated over 70 million viewers.
• Rodney’s platinum-selling album If You’re Going Through Hell holds RIAA-certified Gold “These Are My People,” RIAA-certified Gold “Cleaning This Gun,” and RIAA-certified Platinum “Watching You.” His 2010 release, It’s America, features RIAA-certified Platinum “Farmer’s Daughter.”
• Rodney is strongly associated with the National Council for Adoption and served as their spokesperson from 2008-2010. He regularly returns to the Holston Methodist Home for Children in Greenville, TN, where he was adopted as a small child, for visits.